+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Burping and pressure beneath the rib cage

Burping and pressure beneath the rib cage

Hello All,

I know GERD can cause of a lot burping. I am burping a lot and sometimes it results in reflux. Moreover, there is a pressure right below the rib cage and the burping comes up. I also reflux at that time.

I am just really concerned and it is really annoying and frustrating. I do not how to stop the burping. The ppi's have helped me some releif in symptoms, but i wish somehow this pressure beneath my rib cage goes way.

Please advise if anyone knows a solution.

Thanks
    prego

Hi prego... your name reminds me of spaghetti sauce! YUM and ouch!

Have you had your gallbladder checked.??? I had lots of pressure below my ribs.... and would actually reflux up into my mouth... even on the PPI's before the surgeryto remove my gb... and I burped constantly... my mom used to do that and I thought it was age... she was 43 yrs older than me.. but I burped like crazy pre=gb removal... by pressure do you mean like a pain?? or just fullness... have you tried GAS-X??? my GI doc told me to get some... I did and it helps with gas which makes me feel kinda bloated up high... but the pressure/pain thing was definitely gb...

Hope you get figured out soon...

Thank you

Hi Centralval,

Thankyou. Prego is just an assumed name. But yes sauce sounds good which we cannot eat.

I will get some gasx

thanks

+ Reply to Thread