Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

endocinch--how do you qualify?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • endocinch--how do you qualify?

    how do you qualify for an endocinch>??? someone tell me their expereicne s please.....does it work? is it safe> any complications? thanks /

  • #2
    Re: endocinch--how do you qualify?

    [i]Originally posted by Jennifer007 [/i]
    [B]how do you qualify for an endocinch>??? someone tell me their expereicne s please.....does it work? is it safe> any complications? thanks / [/B]
    Hi Jennifer,
    You need to locate a Doctor (Gastro) as for any medical procedure, who has a good bit of experience.
    Start at [url]www.gerdinfo.com[/url] and select physican finder.
    More and more Doctors are being trained. However the first one I
    consulted had only done 25 and because (I agreeded with) I have had failed reflux surgery he sent me on to the Doctor who he had trained under. Just completed the required test and i am
    currently waiting (perhaps in two weeks) for the procedure.
    Please go back and see the posting (and bad out come) from Voiceless concerning
    the Endocinch. As for the complications, have been told the period of healing is not as long as for the Fundo, however it does also require a period of weeks to return to normal eating habits.
    Because there are no external stitches or incisions the pain is much less.
    If you have any more questions I know two who have had it just over one year past.

    Blessings,
    Moqueur

    Comment


    • #3
      thanks moquer..i don tknow if i should take the chance...like i heard you can't burp or voimit or anything..i just dont want to be worse..have you heard of completely successul surgeries done with the endocinch? and does it reduce your symptoms drastically? is it worth ti??

      Comment


      • #4
        [i]Originally posted by Jennifer007 [/i]
        [B]thanks moquer..i don tknow if i should take the chance...like i heard you can't burp or voimit or anything..i just dont want to be worse..have you heard of completely successul surgeries done with the endocinch? and does it reduce your symptoms drastically? is it worth ti?? [/B]
        I have two friends who have both had it over a year ago.
        One is female mid thirties had been on meds four years and is now 100% medicne free.

        Moqueur

        Comment


        • #5
          is it true that you can't burp or vomit?

          Comment


          • #6
            Hi Jennifer,
            I dont know about burping with the Endocinch. I will inquire and let you know.

            Moqueur

            Comment


            • #7
              thanks moquer..! have you heard of any other complications that can go wrong? thanks

              Comment


              • #8
                [i]Originally posted by Jennifer007 [/i]
                [B]thanks moquer..! have you heard of any other complications that can go wrong? thanks [/B]
                Hi Jennifer,
                Just off the phone with someone who had the endocinch 14 months past and she says she can burp as always.
                The complications and risks are said to be about the same as the
                grd exam. (scope).

                Moqueur

                Comment


                • #9
                  hey moqueur ..please keep us updated on your endocinch.. are you getting 2 stitches or 4? when is the date set at? thanks

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    [i]Originally posted by Jennifer007 [/i]
                    [B]hey moqueur ..please keep us updated on your endocinch.. are you getting 2 stitches or 4? when is the date set at? thanks [/B]
                    Hi,
                    Should know the date some time this coming week.
                    Will let you know.
                    Hope you are feeling week soon.

                    Moqueur

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X