Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qu for Pearly

Hi,

I was just wondering how you are getting on after your Endocinch procedure - did it work for you, have u managed to stop taking ppi's now without refluxing ?

Cheers,
    Mel

I second Mel's question.
    I suppose that no news means really good news. At least this is what I hope for all of you when you stop posting. Just a personal thought BTW: I think it is as helpful to report success and improvements as answers to problems. Positive posts give hope to the others and avoid giving a distorted view of the situation. Indeed, forums have a natural tendency to concentrate problems and bad experiences hence giving a wrong impression about a particular technique or medication.

Hope to read that Pearly's op was a big success and that she is fine now.

O.

Comment

there is life after endocinch yay!!!

Hi Mel and Olive, well just logged in after being offline for a few months. so things are great after op, took about 2 months after the op to see a diff but now all is great, able to eat and drink whatever i like. only had two stitches, but that seems to have worked for me, so would recommend this op to anyone wanting to go for it.
      Pearly. x

Comment

That's great news, glad to hear that you are doing well and that it has worked :-)

Comment

Working...
        X