Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Plicator/Short of Breath-WHy

hi
    here is a stumper-I have had off and on shortness of breath for many months due to this gerd. but with and after the removal of plicator yesterday the shortness of breath is terrible. its like Im half sufficating. its horrid. i was so weak i just lay in bed all day. the dr says use albuteral, which i ddi today. did help a bit-but good grief, do u think this will subside. im wodnering if its inflammation from the removal yesterday. im so weak its impossible to eliminate. theories welcome! thanks
    art

Could be as you said, the inflammation from removal (and then previously from having the plicator in there) is causing it. Probably it will start going away really soon.

Teressa

Comment

How are you feeling

Originally posted by art3
      hi
      here is a stumper-I have had off and on shortness of breath for many months due to this gerd. but with and after the removal of plicator yesterday the shortness of breath is terrible. its like Im half sufficating. its horrid. i was so weak i just lay in bed all day. the dr says use albuteral, which i ddi today. did help a bit-but good grief, do u think this will subside. im wodnering if its inflammation from the removal yesterday. im so weak its impossible to eliminate. theories welcome! thanks
      art
      Hi Art,
      Are you feeling any better since your last post?
      Sincerely Lelyn

Comment

still

still having this issue. and of course reflux on top of the sore area is making things worse. i cant believe this. the worst msitake ever was doing this plicator.
        art

Comment

Art, is your swallowing back to normal?

Comment

Working...
          X