Plicator Update July 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plicator Update July 2006

I know many here have been concerned about me since my plicator removal in april 06. i wish i had better news for u, but dont. my situation is firghtening. i have chronic chest tightness, lightheadedness etc.. my problems are unimaginable. i do not know where else to turn-the company wont talk to me. i hope some of you ahve some guidance on what else to do. Im just broken apart by this. i did report the event to the fda and it is posted on their site among some other horror stories (including several deaths). i pray we can have a dialogue here on this device...
    thanks
    art3

Hi art3, So sorry to hear of your misfortune. Please update us on what medications you are now taking and what tests you have had since the Plicator removal.

Comment

Art,
      I am so sorry.
      I have no idea what you are going thru or even much about the procedure.

I just know that I have read some of your posts and I feel for you so much. I am so sorry that someone put you thru this kind of angony and pain.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Katt

Comment

tests

the only post plicator test I have had is an egd to check for damage to the esophagus. it looked ok. I cant even walk at the store anymore. i owrry whatever it did is a mystery that may not be found. this is unacceptable
        art3

Comment

Art~

You are so right. This is totally unacceptable.

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers

Katt

Comment

i just wanna say how do u feel now ???
            cause i might go for plicator ,,,take care and keep posting

Comment

There is a dr in chicago that does it i hear mixed results on it.

Comment

yes the Dr name is alan i did not see him but i spoke with hime over the phone he is at mountin groove 15 miles from chicago Tel 847 459 3345,i told him that i had failed stretta and failed nissins and still my ph is significant reflux with good wrap ,so he is willing to do either the plicator which mostly or the advance endocich.
                i told him its burning like hell with no responce to any drugs.but am still browsing as DR Bary Salky asked for 38000 to redo my nissins fundo the cost coveres every thing.

Comment

What about Dr Keith miliken from rush hes the best around here Salky is Ny right?

Comment

where did you have your nissen done at first time around?

Comment

my nissin done by best Dr LYLE Henry at Milwaki-WI he done elsat surgey same year ,but by case was severe lpr never ever responded to drugs and alot of pain .

Comment

i heard about DR keit in Ruch downtown chicago, but now i got no inc at all am working hard and save to redo fundo,

Comment

I talked to him at Rush you should look into his creditanals he was teaching Drs the procedure in Brazil around the us hes great.

Comment

So Are U Planning To Do Fundo By Dr Keith At Rush Hospital.

Comment

Im going to go through alot of questions with him,and do a few more tests.His track record he say's is 95 percent long term.i dont have lpr classic heartburn hopefully a Nissen might help.

Comment

Working...
                              X