Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cold feeling in throat & sore throat. Any ideas please?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold feeling in throat & sore throat. Any ideas please?

For over 6 weeks now I have had a sore throat that usually causes a problem late evening or early morning. In the morning it feels really dry and seems like there is something like phlem in the back of it but I cannot cough it up.

Also, the last few days I keep getting a strange cold/chill feeling in my throat, often 30 mins or so after eating.

Not having had this problem in the past, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

I can't begin to guess what might be wrong. Your post hasn't provided any reason to think that this is GI-related, but maybe others with the same symptoms will come along and say otherwise.

If I were in your shoes, I would see a doctor and get a throat culture (at minimum).

Do not mean to scare you, but a colleague of mine walked around complaining about his sore throat for a few weeks and has just been told it is cancer.

Comment

sore throat

gerd often gives people a sore throat. sometimes without heartburn.
      good luck, hope you're feeling better.

Comment

Kiasu

I agree with Thistle, you should be checked by a doctor. Another thought...this is allergy season. There are many things in the enviornment that can cause these symptoms. You might try OTC Claritan or some other allergy medication...ask your pharmacist.

Comment

Working...
        X