Hill Repair Failure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4vektor

Well, keep me posted as to how you do okay? I'm interested. Best to you...when do you go?

Comment

Anybody know what ever happened with Markus? I just read his post from a year ago mentioning his troubles.

Comment

Mark in Seattle

Hey Mark...I don't know how it turned out, but I know he had an appt. and went back to Dr. Aye. Hi local GI said he had another (Lordy, I'm having a brain freeze, can't think of the word)...another rupture that required fixing. you know what I mean? Anyway, last I heard he'd called Dr. Aye and was headed up there...think this was a year ago. I've not heard. I'll try to see if I can reach him and find out, several people ask questions regarding same. Markus loves his exercise routine, (as do I), so it may be a problem with this surgery. I dunno...if I find out anything, I'll let you know.

Comment

A rupture? Like the mesh that was used to repair his hiatal hernia did not hold? Somehow his stomach managed to push through the hiatus in spite of Dr. Aye's repair? Something along those lines? Kind of surprising to me that he popped in a year ago and then no further follow up.

Comment

Mark in Seattle

My booboo...no rupture, but a new hiatal hernia. For the life of me this morning I had a brain freeze and couldn't think of the term "hiatal hernia." Yeah, it was a new one...so I don't know what happened, but I'll try him right now if I can find his number again

Comment

Originally posted by Kelleigh View Post
              My booboo...no rupture, but a new hiatal hernia. For the life of me this morning I had a brain freeze and couldn't think of the term "hiatal hernia." Yeah, it was a new one...so I don't know what happened, but I'll try him right now if I can find his number again
              Mark, haven't seen you on this since 2011...how have you been? How is your LPR?

Elena

Comment

Mark in Seattle, how are you?

Elena

Comment

Working...
                X